Can anyone point me to a comprehensive reference to setting up a Verity
search page?  I'm trying to index a database memo field so it's searchable
by keyword.  The entries in this field contain much text with html tags
scattered throughout and I want to show summary output on the results page.

Problem is, displaying results using the HTMLEditFormat() function still
returns unprocessed html tags in the summary text.  When the
HTMLEditFormat() function is not used, however, all the html is processed
and displayed in the summary.

Should I be handling this problem at the indexing stage rather than at the
output stage?  If so, how?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Les