From: Spike Washburn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 2:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SPAM: CFLOGIN Problems

Try putting the cflogin section into your Application.cfm to see if that
fixes your problem.

In order for your login credentials to the be re-associated with a
request, you must execute the cflogin tag on each request.  When the
cflogin tag executes, it will determine if the user has cached
credentials, if not, then the body of the cflogin tag will be executed.
If the cflogin tags see that there are cached credentials, then the body
will not be executed and the login login will be avoided.