:-) MSCMS is very, very expensive.

-----Original Message-----
From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 January 2003 13:48
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Got an opinion on MM Contribute?

Yeah, or hire me some help, huh!!!  rofl

M$ has offered to come in and do a proof of concept. They are also
adamantly saying that the fact we use CF will not matter. We aren't
bound to buying it, and I actually prefer Commonspot because of the fact
that I can extend it with CF. Although, I guess it wouldn't be a bad
thing to learn how to do things in ASP, just a lot more time consuming,
and time, I don't have.

I'll defintiely check our NQ content. Thanks for the heads up!

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1/7/2003 8:38:25 AM >>>
Jeezo, you must have ALOT of money if you are planning to use MSCMS or
CommonSpot.

Have you thought about NQContent? its actually pretty good, but the
documentation is v.poor.