From: Joshua Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 7:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Free enterprise manager application

Would be a great open source application .... I've got the tip of the
iceberg here: http://www.joshuasmiller.com/dsn_browser.zip ... Uses the
Java ServiceFactory to get DSN information and then uses a gigantic
meta-data query to get SQL Server data. I've got another app that
actually generates ColdFusion code with add/edit/delete/search/list
functions based on 4 passed values - DSN, TABLE, Singular and Plural
descriptive names. I'd be willing to help out anyone interested in
building a CF/SQL version of PHPMyAdmin.

I've actually got a note tacked on my wall with things I want a
CFSQLAdmin utility to do ... Just haven't had the time to make it happen
yet.

Joshua Miller
Head Programmer / IT Manager
Garrison Enterprises Inc.
www.garrisonenterprises.net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 569-9044 ext. 254

except where the sender states them to be the views of
Garrison Enterprises Inc.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]