Well, not according to our customers who have already paid for it.  :-)

Seriously, the basic profile of our customers so far are people who are
migrating from ColdFusion to J2EE. That is, they have "legacy" CF 4.5 or 5.0
applications, but have made a strategic decision to do all future
development in J2EE. Therefore, the lack of support for CFMX features is a
non-issue, and the few CF5 features BlueDragon doesn't support are similarly
a non-issue.

What BlueDragon does for these customers is allow them to immediately and
cost-effectively migrate their legacy CF applications to a J2EE environment
without rewriting them in JSP, and then enhance the applications using
either JSP or CFML, whichever is more appropriate.

Having said all that, we're of course working towards full compliance with
CF5/MX. We already have C++ CFXs and CORBA working and in use by two of our
customers--look for these in a future BlueDragon release. Other features
high on our list are: COM (CF5), Verity-like search (CF5), full support for
internationalization (CFMX), and XML (CFMX). CFCs and web services will
probably take a little longer.

We also have some other things under development that we think will be very
interesting to the CFML community, things that CF5/MX can't do. Stay
tuned...

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com/bluedragon