From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 1:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: BlueDragon J2EE on OSX - Working !!!

I've read this several times, and I'm still trying to understand your
point. If people steal JRun and CFMX/J2EE, then BlueDragon loses it's
price advantage? If people steal BlueDragon, then they have an even
greater price advantage over JRun/CFMX?

There are people who will rip you off no matter what you do, as I'm sure
Macromedia is well aware. Fortunately for both of us, there are enough
honest people and companies that honor license agreements (most people
and companies, in my opinion) that we can make a living in this
business. For those people and companies, the difference between
$4300/CPU and $1000/server might be significant.

Besides all that, I've often felt that I'd rather have people steal my
software than pay for my competitors.  ;-)

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com/bluedragon