Hello List -
I can not get this query down for the life of me. After a wasted
afternoon - I am hoping ( I know you can) someone will assist me.

I have an access table I am grabbing my information from - table -
ModuleFeatures
ModuleFeatures contains Column iModule -WHICH is a lookup to a
ApplicationModules table
SELECT [ApplicationModules].[iApplicationModuleID],
[ApplicationModules].[sModuleName] FROM ApplicationModules;

and it has an iApplication colum - which again is a lookup to a
Application table -
SELECT [ApplicationTypes].[iApplicationID],
[ApplicationTypes].[sApplicationName] FROM ApplicationTypes;

That is the code WITHIN access. Now on coldusion - I run a simple query
to grab these features -
<cfquery name="GetModuleFeatures" datasource="#dsndata#">
SELECT iModule, iApplication, sModuleFeature FROM ModuleFeatures
ORDER BY iModule, iApplication
</cfquery>

And the output is equally as simple -
<cfoutput query="GetModuleFeatures" group="iModule">
#iModule# : within #iApplication#<br>

</cfoutput>
This outputs perfectly. And the statement above - #iModule# : within
#iApplication# was for a test. And it outputs correctly. So what it ends
up with is
8: within 2 -
8 in Table ApplicationModules = Medical Records
2 in Table ApplicationTypes = Financial Applications.

So instead of
8: within 2 - I need it to say
Medical Records: within Financial Applications

When I modified my simple query and alter the query to grab from both
tables - it threw everything off.

The ONLY working solution is that I can do this... modify the output
query (shown below )-which does the trick - but is a headache. Not to
mention - I have to do that with iModule - and there are upwards of 30
modules. Setting those by hand defeats the purpose of pulling from a
database.

I know I there is a way to modify my simple query - but going on 3 hours
of tinkering and can not get it to work right or if I get it working -
it's not accurate.

Sorry this is long - but I figured the more info - the better someone
can help me!
<!--- reassign numbers with names --->
<cfparam name="ThisApp" default="">
<cfif iApplication EQ 1>
<cfset ThisApp ="Financial Systems">
<cfelseif iApplication EQ 2>
<cfset ThisApp ="Management Systems">
<cfelseif iApplication EQ 3>
<cfset ThisApp ="Clinical Applications">
</cfif>