From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 11:56 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: HELP!!!! jrun-resources.xml

excellent jochem, now here is what I get....

  Connection verification failed for data source: Platypus
[]java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while
attempting to connect: java.sql.SQLException: [MERANT][SequeLink JDBC
Driver][ODBC Socket][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login
failed for user '\'..
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in
JDBCPool while attempting to connect: java.sql.SQLException:
[MERANT][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user '\'..

...tony

Tony Weeg
Senior Web Developer
UnCertified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
Information System Design
Navtrak, Inc.
Mobile workforce monitoring, mapping & reporting
www.navtrak.net
410.548.2337

> thanks dina, but this is now what im getting....
>
> Connection verification failed for data source: platypus
> []java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while
> attempting to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and
> other connectivity info.
> The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred
in
> JDBCPool while attempting to connect, please check your username,
> password, URL, and other connectivity info.

http://www.macromedia.com/v1/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=23602&Method=Full

And if you get a 'cannot establish socket' error use telnet to verify
the SQL server is actually listening.

Jochem