From: John Paul Ashenfelter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 12:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: HELP!!!! jrun-resources.xml

I second Joachem -- use the Type IV driver -- not the ODBC/JDBC bridge.
But
that aside, if you're getting trusted server errors, it's all about
permissions. Try sharing a drive using the sql admin account (domain
admin
is optimal) from the cfmx box to the sql server. That should create a
trusted connection.

I'd check to make sure that all the relevant services are still running
as
you originally had them -- that if you ran CF and SQL as named users,
that
the scripts on install didn't flip them back to LocalSystem for some
crazy
reason.

Another thing you could check -- log onto the CFMX box as the account
you're
using to connect to SQLServer (assuming NTauth) or running the SQL
Server
service as (assuming standard auth) and make sure you can validate
against
the domain. Not a likely thing to have changed, but I've seen weirder.

Regards,

John Paul Ashenfelter
CTO/Transitionpoint
[EMAIL PROTECTED]