Hi all - here's an interesting one.  I'm pushing some data out to an
application belonging to another group in the company, which is a Dominoe
application written for them by a third party/consultant.  I do the same
thing to other applications written in non-CF (CGI, ASP, etc) with
absolutely no problems.  But with this Dominoe application, it seems to not
like formfields whose contents contain either a question mark or an
ampersand.  Other special chars are ok.  Now the obvious connection between
those two are that they are also used for URL variables, but that shouldn't
matter here because they are just part of the VALUE= attribute in the
CFHTTPPARAM tags for the formfields.  No proxy servers are involved.

When it fails on the Dominoe end, all I get back in the CFHTTP.STATUSCODE
var is a 404 error.  Seems to be the only way it knows to tell me it is
upset.  According to the consultant they are working with, Dominoe does
everything "automatically" - Now that's MY kind of programming language!
What do you program with, a microphone?!

Any ideas out there?  Is there any possible way the CF could be messing up?

Thanks everyone,
-reed