Yeah, that's definitely interesting ... I would be very excited about
something like this. How close is it to being useful???

I would assume that it will have the same abilities as CF to connect to
datasources, etc. for storage as well as XML capabilities?

Thanks,

Joshua Miller
Head Programmer / IT Manager
Garrison Enterprises Inc.
www.garrisonenterprises.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 569-9044 ext. 254

except where the sender states them to be the views of
Garrison Enterprises Inc.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]