Check the developers exchange ... get one of the available XML custom tags
... read the documentation, feed your XML document into the parser tag, read
the the results with CFDUMP, and ... lights will go on in your head, I
promise.  You'll know what to do from there if you know CFML at all. Well,
it does help if you understand structures and arrays.

If you get stuck, just ask questions ...

H.