Quoting Thomas Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Correct, but if you go through the process of removing IE (is it possable on
> Win2K any more ?), I suspect MS will no longer support your server.

I find that an interesting argument because I hear it all the time, yet I hear
from very few people that they have actually contacted MS for support even when
they have serious issues. Let alone MS support was able to help them and/or not
being billed.

How often do you contact MS support and get something back from it?

> As to leaving IE on, but not trusting it, how many times have you used a local
> web browser to confirm something is working or not, particularly when chasing
> down network issues ?

I use telnet, gives me control over HTTP headers.

Jochem