This will be my last posting requesting optimizing tips.  Please share any
info you have/know.  The more info you share the stronger the CF community
becomes thus the stronger CF is in the marketplace.

IF, you are looking for my NT 4.0 info, I have posted it several times to
the CF talk list in the last few days per lots of requests.

Anyone care to share....

About 9 months ago I collected and posted a compiled list tips and tricks
(thanks for all the info, by the way) for optimizing NT4.0(IIS) and Cold
Fusion for max performance.  I would like to do the same for Windows 2000
(IIS 5) and CF 4.5.

Please also include any gaping security holes and fixes.  And / Or any handy
tricks like renaming the administrator account in NT.

I will post all the tips and tricks compiled in a list with my own in a few
days.

If you would like to contact me off list [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mark W. Breneman
-Cold Fusion Developer
-Network Administrator
  Vivid Media