I'm setting up a real simple auction application. Super simple. People

submit bids via a form, then the top 5 bids are displayed on a page. The

catch is, I only want the 5th highest bid to show the actual bid.

So, I can order the query by bid descending and for output bids 1 through 5

will give the bidders name, but I need to have the bid amounts hidden for

the top 4 bids, and show the 5th.

To display only the top 5 bids, I'm using maxrows =5 in my output. Is there

a way to control all this stuff with the SQL, or do I have a basic query,

order by bid desc. and control the results through output?

With the output method, I can't seem to be able to get the results to

populate the 5th bid amt., but not the first 4.

Thanks,

Jeff Fongemie