Hi, Dave.

Unless client variables are stored in the registry as an automatic
part of using clientmanagment, I don't have any there.  I've never
used any cookies or stored client info in the registry.  There's also
still 5 GB of space left on the drive, so I don't think hard drive space
is an issue, unless the registry is set to a limit on how much it can use,
but even so, these are low-traffic sites, with few users that log in to
performance management functions.

I do have issues with memory leak due to several websites running
that don't have the session and application variables locked properly.
(They were built before I knew better and haven't had time to rewrite them)
But I've been running these sites for a couple of years without problem,
except for the memory loss, which causes me to have to reboot the
server about once a week,  so it hasn't been a big deal.

Any other thoughts, Dave?  Anyone?

Rick