Just an fyi, I sent in a bug report about this issue. If WDDX allows you
to serialize a UDF, it should work correctly when deserialized. (Or, if
not, it should throw an error when you first serialize it.)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus