From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 7:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: WDDX and UDF

Why store the udf as a preference? I'd just store a string, ie,
pageA.display="thumbnail" or pageA.display="Summary", then you could do:

<cfif pageA.display is "thumbnail">
        <cfoutput>#displayThunbnail(.... etc

Or even easier. Write a UDF called displayContent. It takes as an arg
what style to display and the data to show. So you could do:

displayContent("thunbmail",artistnail)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus