I have some code to separate out long selects into multiple selects with
the same ID, but I don't see where you're getting the ID from a list.
Also, your code would seem to output everything in the list with the value
of "1".  If you could give me an example of the list, I could probably help.

Sharon

At 11:30 AM 7/6/2000 -0400, Eli Shechter wrote:
>Hi
>im trying to run a list loop from a file that uses separate lines for the
>items.
>i would like to use a line break as a delimiter
>anyone have any ideas??
><select name="screen_names">
>     <cfloop index="i" list="#IM_list#" delimiters=" ">
>          <option value="1" SELECTED>#i#</option>
>     </cfloop>
></select>
the body.