This is pretty easy to do: just create a form that when submitted emails
a message to the person's "friend" using CFMail.  Then link to the form
(I put this at the top of every page).  See an example here:
http://www.sajobnet.com/misc/tell.cfm.

Chris Montgomery             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner & NetObjects Reseller
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692
Find a Job in San Antonio    http://www.sajobnet.com