Hello list - I have a query that specifys a specific order - I need to
take the last value in the order by statement and alter that... for
example -
Query is
<cfquery name="GetModuleFeatures" datasource="#dsndata#">
SELECT mf.iModule, mf.iApplication, mf.sModuleFeature,
mf.sFeatureIndent, mf.sFeatureSubHeading, mf.iModuleID, mf.LTC_Related,
mf.Reh_Related, mf.Inp_Related, mf.Out_Related,
        am.smodulename
FROM ModuleFeatures mf, applicationmodules am
WHERE mf.imodule = am.iapplicationmoduleID AND #ProviderPage# = 1 AND
iApplication = #ApplicationPage#
ORDER BY iApplication, iModule, sFeatureSubHeading
</cfquery>

THe ORDER BY iApplication, iModule is exactly as i need.

Now - the issue is sFeatureSubHeading - If I sort by any logical order
it is incorrect - values returned as of now are as expected sample
output is:

Distribution
General Features
Materials Management Inventory
Purchase Order Production etc etc etc

What I would like is simple force if so General Features displays first
- then the others like so

General Features
Distribution
Materials Management Inventory
Purchase Order Production etc etc etc

I don't care really about the others although keeping the balance would
be good in alphabetical.
Typically I would give up and add a sort order field - which I don't
have... Is there another way to do it other than add a new column for no
reason to force General Features above all else?

The query works great and is the core query for 16 active pages so I
don't want to have to modify it too much.
THanks!
jay