The O'Reilly book by Hans Bergsten is probably the best pure-JSP book on the
market. Be sure to get the 2nd edition:

  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/jserverpages2/

If you're interested in both servlets and JSP, you might also want to look
at this free web site tutorial:

  http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/java/Servlet-Tutorial/

The author of this tutorial, Marty Hall, has also published two excellent
books, "Core Servlets and JavaServer Pages" and "More Servlets and
JavaServer Pages", both published by Sun Microsystems Press/Prentice Hall
PTR. Links to info on both books can be found on the tutorial web site.

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com