-----Original Message-----
From: Fregas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 4:14 PM
To: CF-Talk

Hey all.

I've brought this up before, but I've not seen a lot of response.  I'm
looking for an ASP.NET mailing list.  I love cf-talk, because the
majority of you are geniuses (blatant flattery here) but any of the
asp.net mailing lists I've seen have lacked activity, even the topica
mailing lists.

I think a lot of CFers like myself are reskilling to ASP.NET or JSP (or
multi-sklling) so I wanted to see if anyone on this list would be
interested in an ASP.NET list?  Maybe michael dinowitz could set it up.
I could start a list on my mail server but I am completely lacking in a
web based subscription/archiving application.

Any takers or should I shut up before the CF purists come with
pitchforks and torches.

Fregas