From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 February 2003 14:41
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Converting a recordset to XML

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to convert a recordset in
CFMX to XML. We're still using SQL 7.0, so we can not use the native XML

features of SQL Server 2000. Would it make sense to select the data like
this:

Select '<title>' + title + ',</title> as title
from movies

Or is there a better way convert a record set to XML quickly? Are there
any
plugins for SQL Server.

Brook Davies
logiforms.com