(Sent this Tuesday, but it never showed up on the list)

Want to be able to recognize a few users as site *administrators*, giving
them option to logon (creating session variables, user structure, etc.) if
they want when come to their site. Or choose not to logon, staying out of
administrative mode.

Since this would just involve recognizing them as potential administrator,
seems like a regular cookie might make more sense than client variables
(stored as cookies), which I've used in the past for this function. Would
just be testing whether the cookie exists or not.

Would appreciate any comments on whether the cookie makes most sense in this
situation. (I may not be quite understanding the difference, too!)

Thanks!

E. Keith Dodd
Wings of Eagles Services
www.wingserv.com

-
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by declude AntiVirus Software]