From: frederick valone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Changing all your packages is a "workaround"?
>We have we have at least 10 packages all containing between 5 and 50
>Procs that return ref cursors. It is not really an option to split all
>these packages into separate packages with single procs returning a ref
>cursor. it really undremines the whole idea that you create packages to
>organize your application code. It looks like we are still unable to use
>our two subscription copies of mx even this long after it's release.

Some other options;
1) You can go back to Updater 1.

2) You might be able to extract the old JDBC driver from Updater 1.

3) If you have a support agreemnet with Macromedia, they might send you the new driver
which will be included in Updater 3. (I'm not affiliated with Macromedia in any way,
so I'm not certain if that's something they'll do.)

4) You can wait for Updater 3. (If you sign up for their beta list, I believe you can
get the beta version of Updater 3 to run in the meantime, if you're not dealing with a
produciton environment at this point.)

Those seem a fair bit easier than changing over to BlueDragon at this point, unless
you're sure all the features you're using are supported in BD.

Scott