On Wednesday, Feb 26, 2003, at 17:35 US/Pacific, Barney Boisvert wrote:
> And this "Phase II" version could be found where?

Some of the CFMX for J2EE installers are now Phase II. I don't know for
sure which ones other than pointing out the two that I know are pure
Java and therefore Phase II by definition (and don't include Verity):
        IBM WebSphere 4 (or 5?) for AIX
        Mac OS X

These will download a .jar file which you can install on any system (I
have it running on JRun 4 and Tomcat). There may be other Phase II
installers but someone from the product team would probably have to
confirm that.

> I just downloaded CFMX/J2EE last week, is the
> Phase II version newer than that?  It doesn't show up on the trial
> download
> page, only app server specific versions there.

None of the downloads are labeled "phase I / II" - it's more of an
internal nomenclature (although Brandon referred to it in his article
on clustering and session replication on DevNet a while back).

Sean A Corfield -- Director, Architecture
Web Technology Group -- Macromedia, Inc.
tel: (415) 252-2287 -- cell: (415) 717-8473
aim/iChat: seancorfield -- http://www.macromedia.com
An Architect's View -- http://www.macromedia.com/go/arch_blog

Announcing Macromedia DevNet Subscriptions
Maximize your power with our new premium software subscription
Find out more: http://www.macromedia.com/go/devnetsubs