Does anyone have any idea where I should go looking for the reason this
custom tag CFX_CSVToQuery just stopped working?

On 29 January, the daily update job I do on a bunch of CSV files just
stopped happening.  The server hasn't been restarted, hiccupped in any
way in all that time,  the tag was running for 8 weeks prior to that
without flaws.  No one's even logged into the console of that server
between Jan 26 and today, so its nothing to do with the Sysadmins
changing something.  We had a major upheaval in our system configuration
but it ran happily for 2 weeks after that, so I don't think that's the
reason.

I have reinstalled the custom tag from the CF administrator, and that
didn't fix it.  I've also restarted the server, but that didn't fix it
either.

Anyone have any ideas where else to go looking?

We're using CF5.0, and the tag is CFX_CSVToQuery.dll

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks.