From: Larry W. Virden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 06:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Allaire Certification Program

From: "Mike Sheldon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I would look for someone who *refused* to take it.

you would likely end up like an acquaintence, who hired someone who
claimed to 'know' coldfusion.  So far, this person has had to be taught
sql, html, coldfusion, program design, database design, debugging, ...
and problems continue.  Apparently the new
employee's idea of 'knowing' coldfusion was that he read the word
on the internet once...
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <URL: