From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Testing Assignment

Just for fun and keeping on the topic of testing and such, I'm assigning a
test to the CF community. Lets say you have an IP address. (207.31.122.141)
This IP address can also be seen as a long binary number using dotless IP
addressing (3474946701). The way the internet works, either address will
work properly. Now using the search terms "dotless IP address binary
decimal", find the information on how to convert from a standard Ip to a
long binary IP. Once you have the information, write a module that takes an
IP address and converts it.
<CF_DotlessIP IP="207.31.122.141">

I'm holding back from posting my tag result to the gallery so I can see what
others will try. If anyone wants the tag now without trying to do it
themselves, contact me off list.