Hi, Joe and thanks for the reply.

I'm enabling ClientManagement and SessionManagement in the CFApplication
tag,
but only using Session variables in the app at this point.  All variables
are locked...

The problem begins when both workstations login to the the section of the
app
where a ClientID is assigned to a session variable...Session.ClientID.  The
two
workstations are overwriting each other's Session.ClientID variables.

Rick