Hi, Scott and thanks for the reply.

They do have the app bookmarked, but there's no CFID/CFTOKEN pair
in the address.  I've not been appending them to addresses and links,
nor embedding them in forms, not even adding them in a CFLOCATION, as in
<CFLOCATION URL="clientmanagement.cfm" AddToken="No">

I'm trying to understand how the browsers/workstations track the session
variables.
Perhaps they depend on the CFID/CFTOKEN pair to tell the sessions apart?
Is that where the problem is?  That I'm not including the CFID/CFTOKEN pair
in every link between pages and every form submission?  I thought this info
was tracked in cookies on the clients computers by enabling
SessionManagement...
and thereby, eliminating the need to append the CFID/CFTOKEN pair to every
URL
and embedding it in every form...???

(I can feel a lot of code rewriting coming...)

Rick