Except for the Download page that tells Opera users to "Please Use a
Supported Browser".  Baby steps, I guess.  Hopefully they'll get that
working at some point soon.

The home page is working great.  So, as a developer who's doing some
remoting, some RIAs (regardless of how *that* thread pans out), I'm
intensly curious:  What *exactly* was the problem, and will it effect
me, as I build RIAs?

Willy

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/07/03 05:18AM >>>
Ahh good I am quite happy now that it was finally fixed so I can see
the
site.
That song on the front page is nice for all of 2 seconds and then it
burns
into your skull lol.

But looks like its not quite as laggy as it was in ie other 2 days.

Kudos MM for at least letting those people who like a good browser :)
(Opera) to use your site.