www.macromedia.com/security/
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Weeg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 12:35 PM
Subject: RE: Day 3 Opera works! Re: The New Macromedia Website

:) no lynching here mang.

I just happened to see it on cnn.com this morning, and thought id pass
it along!!

that's all....sec. bulletins? where?

...tony

Tony Weeg
Senior Web Developer
UnCertified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
Information System Design
Navtrak, Inc.
Mobile workforce monitoring, mapping & reporting
www.navtrak.net
410.548.2337