Folks,

We've got this data entry form that allows entry, query, record deletion, and a host
of other functionality.  One thing it needs to do is after the first three form items
are completed (it's a subject id.t number), the fourth auto-populates with the subject
initials.

This should be seamless to the user, i.e., no refresh of the page or submitting of
data, so my question is how can we take form items 1, 2, and 3 and use them to
dynamically call a query to retrieve the initials from a database?  Or is this beyond
the scope of CF?

Cheers!

Lincoln T. Milner
Senior Application Programmer/Analyst
Department of Health Evaluation Sciences
Pennsylvania State University
600 Centerview Drive
Suite 2200, A210
Hershey, PA 17033-0855
Ph:  717.531.7178
Fax: 717.531.5779
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*****E-Mail Confidentiality Notice*****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a specific
individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or
copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil
penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender
indicating this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately.