From: Pete Ruckelshaus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 10:06 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Macromedia DONT help me now. so where do i turn now?

Something to consider -- buy a "spare" hard drive, pull out your current
one, put in the new one, and start your installation process.  If you need
to get back to business, stop at a convenient point in the installation
process, shut down your PC, and switch back to your old hard drive.

Shoot me a ticket to NSW and I'll take care of it for you :-) (I'm growing
weary of Winter in the Northeastern US)

Pete