After spending way too much time in the past few weeks defending CF from
utterly silly claims I've decided to create a web site to collect and
present information about it.

As Cfers we are all generally hit with statements like:

+) CF isn't an enterprise-capable platform.
+) CF is just a content management solution.
+) CF isn't a standard like Java.
+) Why bother with CF when ASP, JSP and PHP are free?
+) CF lacks industry support so it'll just go away soon.

...and many others.

cfAdvocacy.org will be a site to address these myths and reasonably
compare CF to other solutions.

I've done a skeleton site (it's up at www.cfadvocacy.org).  What I'm
looking for now is both feedback on that site (suggestions for needed
content areas and so forth) and people willing to help me populate the
site with information.

I especially could use people good with multiple languages to do the
comparisons.

The goal of the site will be honest, clear reporting on CF as a
solution.  The site will be ever respectful of other solutions and
views.  In effect we will be giving CFers the tools and support they
need to argue CF's case intelligently and clearly.

You may contact me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you like.

Comments, suggestions, criticisms?

Thanks in advance,

Jim Davis