Yes we are using method="post".

We did have problems with the way the tags were nested in tables and when
another developer "fixed" the problem we were having this one cropped up.

This particular template is very long and I'm not sure other list members
would appreciate my posting it here but if you'd still like to see it I can
email you off list.

--K

====================
Katrina Chapman
Consultant
Ameriquest Mortgage

                    "Sean Daniels"

                    <sdaniels@deals        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    tream.com>             cc:

                                           Subject:     RE: Form.Fieldnames Missing

                    07/10/00 06:41

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to cf-talk

Are you using the method="post" attribute in the form tag?

Another suggestion would be to scrutinize how the form and /form tags are
nested. Anything weird there?

Otherwise, try posting the code here, maybe that would reveal something.

- Sean

Sean Daniels
Manager, Engineering
Marketplace Technologies