Maybe so, but its one of those think before you post scenarios....

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosh Teitelbaum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 March 2003 14:41
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Free SQL Server

Oh, for the love of god...

I am *NOT* advocating software piracy.  I was simply answering Bryan's
question.

Mike Haggerty mentioned Grokster in one of his posts.  Bryan responded that
he didn't know what Grokster was.  So I responded, in answer to his
question, with a list of other P2P software that he might have heard of.

Jeez.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC