> What I'm really wondering if there's a way to get something like J2EE
> session replication for the application scope.

I've wondered this too, but it seems that, because application data is part
of the servlet context, and the servlet context is unique to each JVM, there
is no built-in way to do this envisioned by the Servlet API. Frustrating and
counterintuitive that you can replicate session data but not application
data.

I imagine that an elegant solution might be achieved with JMS? but have no
experience of using this with CF.

Nick