I am getting the following error:

BEGIN ERROR:
Connection verification failed for data source: stdparts
[]java.sql.SQLException: SQLException while attempting to connect:
java.sql.SQLException: [MERANT][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC
Socket][Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database
engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It is already opened exclusively by
another user, or you need permission to view its data.
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: SQLException while
attempting to connect: java.sql.SQLException: [MERANT][SequeLink JDBC
Driver][ODBC Socket][Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft
Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It is already opened
exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.
END ERROR.

This is happening within ColdFusion Administrator (CF MX).  What is so
strange is that this problem occurs sometimes, and not other times.  In
other words, I can setup a datasource to a network Access database, and it
will work fine.  I can then try to setup the exact same data source on the
production machine, and it will get the error above.  EVEN STRANGER is that
I can then go back to my original data source that worked fine, modify it
trivially (change the data source name), and I will begin getting the
message above.  Setting up these datasources works sporadically, with a
tendency towards not working at all.  The account ColdFusion is running as
has full control to the file and share.

Can anybody please shed light on why this is happening?  I'm finding it to
be a problem on my test machine AND my production machine.  Is there any
other way to setup data sources other than through the CF Administrator?

Thanks.

Kevin Ruggiero
Northrop Grumman Amherst Systems