From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 5:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Very odd behavior with data sources. please help if you can

You can go to the Datasources (ODBC) section of the administrative tools in
the control panel (assuming win2k, probably the same on NT4) and create data
sources there.  That's how you have to create data sources for dbs that CF
doesn't support natively.  Once created, you can configure CF-specific
settings in the administrator.  Of course, this only works if you're using
ODBC, but if you've got access, that'll be no big deal.

barneyb

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral (formerly PIER System, Inc.)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.765.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351

www.audiencecentral.com