> Thanks for the help. When I look at the mail folders, I only
> see 1 email generated, even though there are obviously 2
> cfmail's on the page. I even did a test run, and all it had
> on the page was 2 cfmails and the only one that actually gets
> generated is the first one. The logs and the folder see no
> mention of the second mail. This seems like it only happens
> on certain systems, such as only 1 email is generated on
> CF5/Linux, but 2 are generated on CFMX/Win2k.

AFAIK, MX doesn't have the problem any more, so CFMX/Win2k shouldn't
have an issue

As for CF5/Linux, if memory serves, while on Windows, CF5 makes a zero
length file, but on Linux it makes nothing

Now, if this is the case, then it's the "blank email" issue (which was
never resolved), so try sending 5 emails and see how many get sent, see
if it's failing after 1, or just if you send 2...

HTH