Paul Campano wrote:

> I am looking to build a community website for my apartment building of almost 200
> units.  I would like to have a members area with forums, the ability to add "news"
> stories and other community functions.  Could someone recommend a free or low cost
> solution?  I am doing this as a freebee, so I'm on my own as far as funding goes.

If you want to stay with CFML and still spend little money you might
want to look into AssetNow Personal Edition http://www.assetnow.com/
I believe they are working on an edition for BlueDragon as well. Combine
it with any of the numerous forum applications and you should be done
pretty soon.

Jochem