From: Jochem van Dieten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 12:22 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF Community recommendations?

Paul Campano wrote:

> I am looking to build a community website for my apartment building of
almost 200 units.  I would like to have a members area with forums, the
ability to add "news" stories and other community functions.  Could
someone recommend a free or low cost solution?  I am doing this as a
freebee, so I'm on my own as far as funding goes.

If you want to stay with CFML and still spend little money you might
want to look into AssetNow Personal Edition http://www.assetnow.com/
I believe they are working on an edition for BlueDragon as well. Combine

it with any of the numerous forum applications and you should be done
pretty soon.

Jochem