Ah, that's the other one I'd heard about. Can anyone speak to differences
between Virtual PC and VMWare? I've used only the latter.

Some will know the former as the basis for PC emulation within a Mac, but
the company (connectix.com) also offers this more generic solution Jim
offers (Virtual PC for Windows 5,
http://www.connectix.com/products/vpc5w.html). I see it's offered with a 45
day trial and costs $229.

As for comparisons, I just found a 6-page article (at
http://www.connectix.com/about/pdf/vpc_vmware_t_b.pdf) explaining some of
the differences between it and VMWare. Another is on p 22 of the 24-page
document at
http://www.connectix.com/downloadcenter/pdf/vpcw_eval_guide_web_043002.pdf.

But if others have opinions, especially in terms of using the tools the way
we would for this kind of testing, they'd be welcome.

/charlie

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481