if you can make it three days you can make it the rest of the way. Quitting
smoking was probably the smartest thing I ever did.

Dna

Dave Lyons writes:

> me too Stacy, been 3 days and im starting to get testy & the headaches are
> killin!

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481