<cfdump var="#SERVER.ColdFusion#">

I doubt that'll work. He said any CF code throws an error.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Carabetta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 6:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Permissions

> Sorry, I thought I gave that information.
>
> CF Code: Irrelevant. I could post more CF code, but since *ALL* CF
> code throws the errors that I mentioned, it doesn't seem useful.  This

> is a server error, as far as I can tell, not a coding error.
>
> Version of MX: I'm afraid that I can't track down a release number in
> my documentation or on my installation media.  The release date for my

> copy
is
> August 2002, so I assume it's pre-Updater 2.

Put this into a test template and let me know what the ProductVersion
key
says:

<cfdump var="#SERVER.ColdFusion#">

> Version of JRun: 4, Service Pack 1a.

So I assume that you're running CFMX on JRun 4?

> OS: Solaris 9, all patches applied.

If you're not on Updater 3, you should see that you get up to it when
you can. If you go to the link below, you'll see that MM notes that
Solaris 9 is supported only on Updater 3:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/productinfo/system_reqs/

> Webserver: Apache 2.0.45.  I've tried using the internal webserver
> that listens on Port 8500, but I noticed no difference in performance.

Don't see anything wrong with that.

Let me know about the other info, and we can go from there.

Regards,
Dave.

ColdFusion and related topics.