Greetings:

I'm working on a resume collection for my recruiting department using
Verity. So far the recruiters are pretty pleased with its potential but one
of them pointed out that it fails when you search for resumes containing
"C++" (finds the "C" but not the "++"). This must be symptomatic of some
kind of problem searching for any non-alphanumeric characters but I'm not
sure how to solve it.   Would appreciate suggestions on possible workarounds.

Thanks,
Bruce