Hi

I've seen this before. The funny thing is it is was related to Locking.
Other applications running on the same server and under heavy load
included unlocked session vars which seemed to manifest themselves as
errors when using Q of Q. I can only put this down to the lack of
locking screwing up ram in a way which becomes an issue when you're
doing a query of queries.

HTH

Kola

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481